https://newdorpfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pecan.png 241 300 Phil Pennacchia http://newdorpfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/new-dorp-logo-1030x323.png Phil Pennacchia2016-05-26 00:06:402018-11-05 20:05:00Pecan-Crusted Dijon Salmon
Pecan-Crusted Dijon Salmon
Pecan-Crusted Dijon Salmon Ingredients:
Note: Makes 2 servings
- 2 salmon filets, about 6oz each
- Fish rub, for seasoning salmon
- 4 Tbsp finely chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. plain non-fat Greek yogurt
Pecan-Crusted Dijon Salmon Directions:
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- At least 30 minutes before you plan to cook, take salmon out of the refrigerator and place on small roasting pan that you’ve sprayed with nonstick spray or olive oil, and let the fish come to room temperature.
- Season with fish rub.
- Mix together the Dijon mustard and Greek yogurt in a small bowl and use a knife to spread it over the surface of the salmon, until it’s completely covered.
- Then sprinkle the pecans over the fish, pressing them down so they stick.
- Roast the salmon for 10-12 minutes, or until it feels barely firm to the touch.
- Serve hot. Pair with a side garden salad.